Kadampa Meditation Center Philadelphia COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
We are working diligently to ensure that social distancing protocols are in place for our community to safely attend in-person classes, and have implemented the following changes:
- – We are respecting the City of Philadelphia’s guidelines and require everyone to wear a face covering, regardless of vaccination status.
- – Chairs in the meditation room have been spaced to maximize physical distancing.
- – We will offer our prayers silently from our hearts.
- – An air purifier that uses advanced multi-stage filtration with a long-life HEPA filter will be running during events.
- – Hand sanitizer and handwashing are readily available.
- – Regular cleaning of high-touch surfaces.
In the interest of your personal safety and the community’s health, KMC Philadelphia requires that all visitors observe the precautions listed above. We reserve the right to request students who are not following these guidelines to leave.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. By visiting KMC Philadelphia, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.